TERMS & CONDITIONS
Shop with confidence at Al-Fatah
Al-Fatah allows users to submit and share comments, feedback, submissions, suggestions, questions, reviews, and other content through Al-Fatah’s website and mobile application.
Grant for Submitted Content
You automatically grant, or warrant that the owner of such content has expressly granted Al-Fatah, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, unlimited, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication or content material in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed. You should not submit any Content to us that you do not wish to license to us. Al-Fatah is and shall be under no obligation
- To maintain any Content in confidence.
- To pay any compensation for any Content.
- To respond to any user Content.
You grant Al-Fatah the right to use the name that you submit in connection. You represent and warrant that you will not submit the following Content:
- Content that is false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Content any other confidential identifiable information of yourself or others.
- Content that violates any local, state, federal, or international laws.
- Content that infringes on the rights of others, including patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, publicity or privacy rights.
- Content that is unlawful, obscene, derogatory, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity.
- Advertisements, solicitations or spam links to other web sites or individuals, without prior written permission from Al-Fatah.
- Content that impersonates another business, person or entity, including Al-Fatah, its related entities, employees and agents.
- Content that contains viruses or any other harmful computer code.
- Content that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability.
- Content that you were compensated or granted any compensation by any third party unless otherwise authorized by Al-Fatah in writing.
- Content that violates any policy posted on the Al-Fatah Site(s).
Information provided at Al-Fatah web portal
Al-Fatah and our customers post a variety of material on the Al-Fatah site(s) including without limitation, merchandise information, product descriptions, reviews, comments, health and prescription information, and In Store Now information. Such information that appear on the Al-Fatah site(s) are for educational and informational purposes only. Despite our efforts to provide useful and accurate information, errors may appear from time to time. Before you act on information you have found on the Al-Fatah site(s), you should confirm any facts that are important to your decision. Al-Fatah and its information providers make no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness, or completeness of the information on the Al-Fatah site(s). Al-Fatah is not responsible for, and cannot guarantee the performance of, goods and services provided by our advertisers or others to whose sites we link. Product information contained on the Al-Fatah site(s) may be different from information contained on the product materials due to manufacturer changes. If you find a product is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition (excluding products that are not eligible for return).
No health, wellness, prescription or pharmaceutical information is intended to substitute for the diagnosis, treatment and advice of a medical professional and this information does not cover all possible uses, precautions, side effects and interactions and should not be construed to indicate that any drug is safe for you. Consult the product information (including package inserts) regarding dosage, precautions, warnings, and interactions and your medical professional for guidance before using any prescription.
All copyrights, trademarks, trade dress, other intellectual property and materials, including page headers, images, text, illustrations, formats, logos, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials are owned, controlled or licensed by Al-Fatah, one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to Al-Fatah and are protected by copyright laws. You may access, view, download, and print the intellectual property and all other materials displayed on the Al-Fatah site(s)for your personal, non-commercial use only; provided,
- Retain all copyright, trademark or other proprietary designations contained on all intellectual property
- Do not modify or alter the intellectual property in any way
- Do not provide or make available the intellectual property to any third party in a commercial manner.
- You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the intellectual property
- All software used on the Al-Fatah site(s) is the property of Al-Fatah or its suppliers and protected by copyright laws.
- The intellectual property and software on the Al-Fatah site(s) may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the intellectual property on this Site is strictly prohibited.
- We reserve the right to suspend, hold or cancel an order if we deem necessary
We have made significant efforts to accurately display the colors of products that appear on our website and mobile application. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will accurately reflect actual product color or finish.
Our Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and you agree that the courts of Punjab (including any consumer court) will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute that you have with us